Join the Androgen Society Today!
The Androgen Society is a growing organization and we invite you to become a part of our new community. The success of any society is the strength and commitment of its individual members. We are looking to expand our membership across the globe and across medical disciplines to include all healthcare providers interested in testosterone deficiency and its treatment.
Benefits of membership in the Androgen Society include:
- Androgens: Clinical Research and Therapeutics the Official Open Access journal of the Androgen Society
- Discounted registration to the Androgen Society Annual Meeting
- Member’s only resources including previous Annual Meeting content
- Excellent scientific programs that provide updates on current issues and developments in the study of testosterone deficiency
- Networking opportunities with Androgen Society members and other experts from a diverse array of medical specialties
The mission of the Androgen Society is to promote excellence in research, education, and clinical practice regarding testosterone deficiency and its treatment. Our vision is to provide a home for all the various disciplines involved with testosterone, including endocrinology, urology, sexual medicine, andrology, general medicine, epidemiology and cardiology.
The Androgen Society truly appreciates the participation of its members which contributes to the success of the organization, and we strongly encourage you to take advantage of membership in our society!
We look forward to you being a part of the Androgen Society, and to welcoming you into our community of professionals.
Please join today!